Route: Michael Grau
Grade of difficulty: Without technical difficulty. Good physical condition.
Type of Service: shared Service type POOL
THE FIRST DAY:
I gather of the hotels early and Arequipa's exit. I arrive at the end of the mobility on 3 400 m. S. n. m. Beginning of the ascension after the adjustment at the rate of height. I arrive at the Field Base "Pyramid" to 4 610 m. S. n. m. Installation of the Camp. It has dinner. Stay.
THE SECOND DAY:
I have breakfast early. Beginning of the ascension. Food of march. I arrive at the summit before the half day. Spectacular sight of the Volcanic Mountain chain of the South of Peru. I come back, arrive at the Field Base and decrease at the mobility. I arrive at Arequipa in the evening.
MINIMAL AND INDISPENSABLE EQUIPMENT
- Sleeping Bag
- First aid kit
- Ice axe
- Clothes of coat
- Walking sticks
- Sleeping pad
- Big Backpack
- Small Backpack
- Warm pants
LIST OF BASIC FOOD
I. - WATER
- 5 liters
II.- FOOD TO COOK
- Soups and creams
- Dads' Mash
- Grazes (Spaguettis and Noodles)
- Sardines and Tuna in tin
- Cooked Quinua
- Meat of chicken
- Te, manzanilla, hierba luisa, coffee.
III.- FOOD OF MARCH
- Varied Cookies (sweet and salty), bread
- Dried fruits and fresh fruits
- Ham, cheese, jam.
- Nougats and varied candies.
- Oficial mountain guide UIAGM (International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations)
- Mobilities 4 x 4 (depending on the number of passengers)
- Dinner the first day
- Breakfast the day of the ascent
I equip of camp and of mountain
- Tent, crampones, ice axe, sleeping pad, first aid kit, dishes, etc.
I equip of safety
- Does drugstore complete, radioes and cellular
- Oxygenated inside the mobilities
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Personal equipment: Sleeping bag, clothes of coat, sunglasses, walking sticks, gaiters, flashlight, boots, big backpack, small backpack, etc.
Price: 250.00 Soles without I.G.V. on the basis of 3 pax as minimum
Precio endoce: 200.00 soles
RENT OF EQUIPMENT AND SERVICE GIVES CARRIED:
The boots, canes and rucksacks to s/20.00 for equipment
Frontal lamps and lenses of the Sun to s/10.00 for equipment.
The Carrier's service is 200.00 Suns for two days.
- The Principal Guide will coordinate with the Auxiliary Guide and / or choferes the decrease of the passenger who decides to return to the Field Base or Arequipa for weariness or others, so that this one does not walk only in the mountain. The costs of this decision as transport, supply, housing, etc. They will be assumed by this one.
- The clients will take all his personal equipment the day of the ascent, as clothes of coat, crampones, ice axes, water, lenses of the Sun, rucksacks, canes, boots, etc. These are not included in the service.
- In case of taking the service of the portedores, these only will take the tents, the water and the supply. The clients will take all his personal equipment as sleeping bags, etc.
- If one produces changes in the Itinerary for the climate, physical, mental, technical condition they will not be of responsibility of the organization D. S. 028-2004 I REGULATE Guides' of Mountain.
- The mobilities 4 x 4 after leaving the passengers will return Arequipa to rise the following day and the approved hour.
- The ascent in shared group needs three (03) persons as minimum, otherwise the group might go out, but privately.
Book a Tour
Let us plan your adventure for you. With years of experience and first-hand knowledge of the natural wonders surrounding Arequipa, we take care of all the logistical details so that you may enjoy your outdoor adventure without worries.